Terms and Conditions
- It is this Company’s intention that its work will be carried out
in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions and all reasonably
practicable measures taken to avoid risk to its employees or others that
may be affected.
- Management and Supervisory Staff have the responsibility for
implementing this Policy throughout the Company and must ensure that
health and safety considerations are always given priority in planning
and day-to-day supervision of work.
- We will devote all necessary resources in the form of finance,
equipment, personnel and time to ensure that Health and Safety is rated
equal to all other functions of our business. We believe in and will
constantly strive to improve our Health and Safety standards and
- All employees and sub-contractors are expected to co-operate with
the Company in carrying out this Policy and must ensure that their own
work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk
to themselves or others. Health & Safety is the responsibility of
everyone and not just a function of management.
- The Board of Directors has appointed the Managing Director Mr.
Manish Gupta as having particular responsibility for Health, Safety and
Welfare and to whom reference should be made in the event of any
difficulty arising in the implementation of this Policy.
- To assist them in this respect, the Company has appointed its own
Safety Officer/Advisor, to monitor the operation of this Policy, visit
sites and workplaces and to give advice on the requirements of the
relevant statutory provisions and safety matters generally.
- This Statement of Company Policy will be displayed prominently at all sites and workplaces.
- The organization and arrangements for implementing the Policy will
also be available at each site and workplace for reference by any