Research & Development is an essential investment in a company's future. We believe those companies that do not spend sufficiently in R&D and do not maintain pace with changing time are 'eating the seed corn'.
M.G. Polyblends believes in keeping pace with the changing environment and ever increasing competition to remain upbeat in the market place. To achieve this goal we invest heavily in R & D to produce innovative products that can satisfy
our most demanding clients and fulfill our quest for total excellence.
We, at M.G. Polyblends, have employed a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit, a sophisticated research laboratory and high end testing equipment to ensure high performance with zero defect products. The whole process, right from the sourcing of raw materials till the delivery of product, passes through a series of quality checks conducted by a team of highly experienced professionals.
Some of our high end production systems and innovative methods include:-
- Use of MFI tester for checking the base resin's melt flow index. The muffle furnace is used to monitor the ash content of masterbatch sample provided by the client as well as the titanium oxide content in white masterbatches.
- Injection moulding machines are used to thoroughly check the thermal stability of pigments. This is done before any pigment is incorporated in masterbatches.
- The universal air oven is used to analyze the moisture content of the resin/masterbatch. The colour concetrate matching cabinet enables true assessment of the product's color in various light conditions like D-65, UV, etc. This is specially useful for products like fluorescent and phosphorescent masterbatches that have to produce precise visual impact in the end-product.
- The world renowned Gretagmacbeth color spectrophotometer is employed to check the color, shade and the extent of pigment dispersion in the resin with microprocessor precision. It ensures production of accurate masterbatches.
- Processing temperatures are maintained at exceptional accuracy at both the extruder and the dye. The fluctuations don't vary beyond +/- 1 deg C. This is important specially for masterbatches that incorporate heat sensitive ingredients.
- Some equipments like roll mill, compression moulding machine and a laboratory kneader extruder pelletizer line are utilized to match the masterbatch with the samples provided by clients in very small time.
- A laboratory model blown film extruder is used to facilitate the testing of masterbatch under simulated operating conditions.
- An injection moulding machine is used to generate test sample chips from a new masterbatch with the same specifications that the client would employ in actual conditions.
- Every single detail of the masterbatch's compos tion and processing conditions, such as kneading time and extrusion temperature, is fully recorded and documented to ensure that once a masterbatch is developed, it can be replicated or reproduced at any time thereafter, if required by our clients.